Use of the logo in dual-branded contexts
- British Airways is the dominant logo.
- Other logos used alongside the British Airways logo should be proportional to it i.e. not larger
- Logos should sit left aligned to the main content area.
Dual branded micro/sub-sites
- Links back to appropriate pages within ba.com must be incorporated into the dual branded site.
- Responsibilities and costs for maintenance should be stipulated within specific contractual agreements – as should the use and ownership of any customer data.
- URLs for dual branded pages/sites should include a reference to British Airways eg. www.batravelmoney.com.
- Dual-branded domains should be owned by British Airways.
Approval and legal
Similar standards and legal approval processes should be followed.