- Continue – default labelling to move to the next stage in a process.
- Submit – typically used when the customer has filled in a form and this is the only stage in a process.
- Confirm – to be used where the customer is asked to review information and to confirm that it is correct.
- Proceed – to be used on kiosks to submit and move to next stage in the process.
Specified exceptions are allowed:
- ‘Get flights’ at start of flight selling
- ‘Make booking’ at end of flight selling
- ‘Choose and continue’ where there are multiple possible choices on a page