Wording of links
- Links to be worded so the clickable part is meaningful.
- The wording of a link should include the key phrase in the title of the page which it links to.
- ‘Click here’ is not to be used.
- Where the clickable part of a text link is not fully explained, there should be mouseover text to explain it (through use of the ‘link title’ tag), which should use standard punctuation.
- Where possible, the link should be active and succinct, so the user knows what to expect when they click on the link.
How to redeem your Avios
Find out more about how to redeem your Avios
(The second one is too long and ‘Find out more about’ is redundant.)